Researcher ID :
Scopus Author ID: 6602796508
Google Scholar page
- PE1_17 - Numerical analysis
- PE1_18 - Scientific computing and data processing
- PE1_19 - Control theory and optimization
- PE1_20 - Application of mathematics in sciences
- PE1_21 - Application of mathematics in industry and society life
- Domain decomposition methods.
- INTERNODES (INTERpolation for NOn-conforming DEcompositionS): an accurate
approach for the numerical solution of PDEs on nonconforming discretizations
- Interface Control Domain Decomposition (ICDD) Methods:
control-based domain decomposition methods for overlapping decompositions
- Virtual Control Methods for heterogeneous problems
- Extended Variational Formulations for heterogeneous problems
- Domain decomposition methods for plate bending problems.
- Domain decomposition methods for elliptic problems.
- Navier-Stokes Darcy coupling for the simulation of the filtration of fluids
in porous media
- Numerical approximation of partial differential equations by spectral
- Finite Element preconditioners for spectral matrices
- Stabilized Spectral Element methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes
- Spectral Based Discontinuous Galerkin Reduced Basis Element Method for Parametrized Stokes Problems
- Optimal control problems
- Controllability of trajectories for Euler-Bernoulli thermoelastic plates
- Domain decompositions methods based on optimal control
- Fractional step methods
- Fractional step methods for advection-diffusion equations.
- High-order algebraic fractional step methods for time dependent Navier-Stokes equations.